Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mama Mia!

Its pizza night over here!
Fresh & Easy ( I know, they should give me an endorsement already...) has this FANTASTIC pizza dough!
So, tonight I picked up all the fixin's (pepperoni for Bry, and tons of veggies for me) and we made some fabulous pizzas for dinner!
It's so easy, and so cheap!
First, I took out the dough (2 bags, for 2 separate medium sized pizzas) and let it sit out for 20 minutes. Then we covered our counter (and the floor, and Bryan from head to toe) in flour and flattened out our pizzas 'til we got them just right. (we tossed it in the air of course!) and then used some store bought sauce, tons and tons of cheese and topped them how ever we wanted to. Sometimes I use pasta sauce because then you can mess around with yummy flavors, like tomato basil or 4 cheese.
The pizza dough calls for the pizza to be cooked for 8-12 minutes, but we cook 2 at a time (and I like mine a little more done) so it usually takes about 20-30 minutes.  All in all, the whole process takes about 45 minutes, just about the same amount of time to order and get one delivered, and its just as good if not better.

before we baked them


after we baked them ( I left mine in a little too long because I was distracted blogging about my pizza!!)

Now we're all set! Bryan with his freshly poured beer, and me with my iced tea... Happy Saturday night!!

2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to do this, but I've never made it past the Digiorno-style pizzas at home. You're inspiring me!

    Also, just noticed the new blog look! (Usually read in my Google Reader) It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do it!! It's fun because you can put whatever you want on it!

    Thank you!! I didn't like any of the ones that had to do with food, so I just picked something cute. Haha

    ReplyDelete