Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

ugh.

I suppose I've been feeling uninspired as far as cooking goes.  I'm always cooking the same things, or I haven't been cooking at all.  I've been feeling like I want to take a cooking class, but I tend to be a pretty picky eater so I don't want to take a class if I don't think I'll like the things on the menu and it will cost me money, so I really don't want to pay for it if it isn't something I'll use later on.  I spend a lot of time looking up recipes online, but for some reason nothing is sounding appealing. I wanted this blog to inspire me to cook new things, so I could share them with you.  Instead I feel like I've cooked the same things I always cook, and told you about them, and now I have nothing to share...


So I guess I'm in a cooking rut....any ideas??

No comments:

Post a Comment