Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, April 18, 2011

Two posts in one day??!!

So! I'm doing double duty today since I've been so bad about this blog! We haven't really cooked much since the dinner from my last post (because we were out of town visiting my family!) but I still have another recipe to share!
While we were gone, I had one of my favorite foods cooked in a way I hadn't ever thought of really. I had grilled avocado! I thought it sounded a little weird since most of the time I eat all things avocado when they're cold, but it was really good! All you have to do is slice them in half and take out the pit, then season them with a little olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and stick them sliced side down on the grill, for 5-10 minutes.  After they are done (when you can see good grill marks on them) fill them with a little salsa and sour cream and then eat! They are so good!! I was so pleasantly surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment